Zoom classes : Yoga with Ingela
The following are a list of instructions to ensure that you can register for and attend the Zoom Yoga classes that Ingela will be running. The first time it might seem a little complicated, but once this hurdle is overcome, it is really quite easy.
Set Yourself up with Zoom:
- You don’t need to have an account with Zoom if all you want to do is join a yoga session.
- You can join a meeting from your Smart Phone, but your experience will not be as good as joining from a larger device (e.g. PC, IPad, Chromebook).
- You will need access to a Browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, Explorer) OR for those of you who are familiar with Apps, you can download and install the Zoom App on your device.
Book Ingela’s Zoom yoga classes:
- You will register with Ingela’s Zoom Yoga classes here. This is the same registration as you will have completed for her in-person classes.
- Once you have registered, please follow the instructions for payment. Each class will cost £5.
- Once you have paid, Ingela will send you a link to the class via email. This email will be sent one or two days in advance of the meeting.This link will include everything that Zoom needs for you to find the right meeting.
Attend Ingela’s Zoom yoga classes
- Set-up your yoga mat in a comfortable and quiet place. Make sure that there is space to put your computer/Ipad
- On your computer, click on the link supplied in the email sent by Ingela
- This will open the meeting in either your browser or in the Zoom App if you have it installed
- Adjust your webcam so that you are comfortable with the position. This is the view that others will be seeing, so show your best side :) You have the option to turn off your video if you are shy, but it can’t be worse than actually being in a class can it?
- You will be put into a ‘waiting room’, don’t be nervous, it isn’t the dentist. Ingela will let you in and you will join the class.
- There are lots of bells and whistles you can set-up. It is hard to move on the internet without coming across a video on how to best use Zoom. Once you are comfortable with the basics, then do a quick search and you will be amazed at the resources available to you.